Sights and entertainments:
the museum of wooden architecture of Taltsy, the viewpoint at Chersky's stone, Baikal museum, fish aquariums, omul, fish and souvenir market
During this excursion in only one day you will be able to find all necessary information about Baikal, local people and exploring the lands around Baikal.
- during the trip along the route, which passes along the Angara River, you will be excited by the interesting facts about flora and fauna of Baikal and beautiful legends, explaining the world order and local geography.
- pacifying walk along the museum, immersed in greenery, birches and coniferous trees, will give you an idea of how there lived peasants and local people during the hard period of Siberia's exploration.
- in Taltsy museum you will also see the real Buryat yurta, built in due form and in which original household items are presented
- in Listvyanka we will get to the viewpoint, from which the beautiful view of the lake and Angara beginning opens, and you'll learn about the Buryat tradition to bind in sacred places color ribbons and rules of visit of such places
- we will also walk along the village, make the ritual of greeting Baikal according to all local traditions, we will visit sights, such as Saint Nicholas church, fish and souvenir market, Baikal museum with the results of researches and aquariums with inhabitants of the lake.